Helping Our Children Be Independent
Choose the services you want
- Maintain communication with county of
support. Maintain organization of
paperwork pertaining to the consumer.
- Assist in fiscal organizational support or
maintain fiscal support.
- Monitoring hours that employees use.
- Assist in hiring support workers. Note
all families take responsibilities for final
- Provide staff training that is specific to
the child's plan of care. Additional
staff training given upon request.
- Provide scheduling of support as well as
management of staffing support.
- Provide basic organization of behavioral
programing and or personal needs goals.
Provides creation an analysis of data
collection of goals. Facilitate
development of a person centered
- Coordinate services with other
providers, such as, speech therapist,
occupational therapist, teachers, and
- Assist, facilitate and coordinate
community access and inclusion.
- Monitoring of service providers.
- Consult as a behavior specialist
- AND MANY OTHERS!!
Flexible Case Management Services
These are some of the items that are used for sensory items.
for children with
of organizing your